Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why does it take so long for my nails to grow out?

I mean I used to bite them and now I've stopped. They won't grow out what do I do?Why does it take so long for my nails to grow out?
Get some like ';Sally Hansen nail strengthner'; I'm sure they have it in clear color. And apply it like every 4 days, also eat a lot of yogurt and dairy. And like maybe apply lotion to your cuticles and rub them in, good luck.Why does it take so long for my nails to grow out?
You probably aren't getting enough protein, calcium, or both. Try taking a prenatal vitamin. It will help your hair and nails grow very quickly and they will be extremely healthy.
you dont eat enough protein.





however, you could also rub peanut butter on them 3 times daily. then wash it off with orange juice.





worked for me.
Take some vitamin E. It will help your hair, nails and skin. :)


T
Get nail hardener and nail grow.
How long?
Because your body is lacking a certain vitamen... you can get hair and nail vitamens at any drug store and they really work or you can get you some pre-natal vitamens
it could be lack of vitamans. If you have a change it diet, it affects your hair,skin, and nails. Take a multi-vitaman and use clear nail polish to strengthen them.

No comments:

Post a Comment