Sunday, January 17, 2010

I got paint under my nail a couple days ago and it hurts like ****..?

In class we had to paint protest signs but no one brought brushes so we had to use our fingers. The one I used most hurts like you can't even imagine. I can't see anything underneath it but I can't even use it to type right now. I can't pick things up or anything. It was really strong paint, like you use to paint rooms.





How do I get it out?I got paint under my nail a couple days ago and it hurts like ****..?
you could try soaking it in epsom salt for awhileI got paint under my nail a couple days ago and it hurts like ****..?
I would consult your doctor ASAP.My neighbour had paint under his nail and it went bad ways.He ended up with blood poisoning and nearly lost his arm.


Masha

No comments:

Post a Comment