Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it possible to be prone to ingrowing nails?

Just before christmas I had an ingrowing toenail and it was agony!! Anyway, it healed by itself so I didn't bother with the doctors. But now my fingernail has started digging in and it has got red, swollen and sore, so I think it is ingrowing. So I am wondering if it is possible for some people to be more prone to ingrowing nails than others?Is it possible to be prone to ingrowing nails?
Yes, some people are just more prone to them. A couple of my toenails are prone to getting ingrown, and I find that it helps if I keep them a little bit on the long side. Cutting them too short only seems to help them get ingrown.Is it possible to be prone to ingrowing nails?
I have in growing toenails. So does my mother and so did my mother's mother. So yes, you can be prone through your parents I would say.
Yep i think so if you compare your feet with that of your parents or family you'll usually find that they look the same so i guess it work the same way for ingrowing nails
Mine gramps me and my sis have all suffered, so yeh i reckon its possible

No comments:

Post a Comment