Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have a nasty nail polish stain on my carpet. How can I get it out? HELP PLEASE.?

more info would have been helpful. If it is smeared across the top of the carpet you can shave it away with a disposable razor. if it is thinned out from trying to wash it away call your local janitorial supply and track down a bottle of unbelievable citrus gel. if it is thick from the fibers all the way down to the backing it will need to be patched you will need to call a Professional for that unless you are a daring kind of person.I have a nasty nail polish stain on my carpet. How can I get it out? HELP PLEASE.?
scrub it with nail polish remover and a popsicle stickI have a nasty nail polish stain on my carpet. How can I get it out? HELP PLEASE.?
Go to www.WikiAnswers.com and search for nail polish on carpet removal. There are some different suggestions there.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment