Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think it's weird that I paint my nails 2 different colors?

I paint my toenails red to match my shoes and my fingers pink to match my outfit sometimes. Do you think that's weird?Do you think it's weird that I paint my nails 2 different colors?
No, some of my friends do that. If that's your style, you should always stick with it! I think it's awesome!Do you think it's weird that I paint my nails 2 different colors?
nope not at all your matching right? lol it's not wired unless their ugly colors but red and pink arn't also see if the color/shade goes good with your skin color not all nail polish goes great with every color of skin it's you stlye its not wired go with it my friends and i do it its normal :)
Not really because painting your nails are the popular style now a days so keep doing it I bet it's very pretty.
no. i do it too sometimes its normal but of course it would way better if wear the same color on your toes and nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment