Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have an ingrown toe nail i think. Theres a really swollen piece of skin on my big toe and it hurts?

What should i do...its even when i barely hit somethingI have an ingrown toe nail i think. Theres a really swollen piece of skin on my big toe and it hurts?
There are several old homemade remedies, with a Dr.'s oversight being best. The one that worked for me when I was a teen, was to use Epsom salt... place your foot in a bucket of warm water, then mix a good amount of Epsom salt, and leave it for a while. Repeat this process until you feel better. It softens the skin, cleans out the wound and refreshes your foot, all for a very low price.





In future, try to cut your nail straight and not curved in the future. Don't break the edge of your nail nor attempt to remove the point crudely. Do so softly, with a clean scissors; never peel it, even if it bothers you.





Good luck!


Hope you feel better.
  • cover girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment