Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How long does big toe that lost it's toe nail take to heel?..not grow back but just stop hurting?

My big toe recently got caught in a door and was pulled forward so that the part that was under the cutical is now pulled forwar. My nail is no longer attached to my toe, but one side was not rippped out so the nail is still there. The doctor said the nail will fall off, but how long will it take for my actual toe to heal and stop hurting when i walk? I start school in a week and haf will it feel better by then? thanks this is all making me very nervous.How long does big toe that lost it's toe nail take to heel?..not grow back but just stop hurting?
i had that after running in volleyball. it sucked.


it took me like, 3 weeks for the pain to stop, but the nails were still off.How long does big toe that lost it's toe nail take to heel?..not grow back but just stop hurting?
it will take about six weeks to heal

No comments:

Post a Comment