Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it ok that my plastic fake nails are a bit smaller than my natural nails?

i got the Kiss French Acrylic sculpture kit and it says to find which nails fit your natural nails. well the plastic nails a a bit smaller than my natural nails around the edges. is this ok or it wont work. its my first time putting on acrylic nails myself so im kinda nervous any tips you guys can give me?Is it ok that my plastic fake nails are a bit smaller than my natural nails?
yes, as long as they do not hurt after you have them on for awhileIs it ok that my plastic fake nails are a bit smaller than my natural nails?
If there are extra nails go the size larger than you need for each nail and file it down to fit correctly. It is kinda hard but be patient and it will turn out better each time.
I guess it's ok as long as you put them on without any air bubbles. Air bubbles can be a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus, so be careful.
File them down.
It means u dont't need fake nails! just go to a salon and paint them

No comments:

Post a Comment