Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do girls like it when guys wear eyeliner and nail polish?

im a guy and im not gay and i wear eyeliner and nail polish





do you think its hot


or do u think its wrongDo girls like it when guys wear eyeliner and nail polish?
oooh that's interesting.. hmm... that's tough, really tough. I suppose it just depends on if such things would go with the rest of your look. Like Adam Lambert (I know he's gay, but still using him as an example) is extremely, extremely sexy, and I believe he wears things like that. It works with the rest of his look... then there's Johnny Depp, with his pirate garb. The eyeliner looks good there... but I assume you aren't going for the pirate look.





Anyway, I'd say that if you do want to keep wearing eyeliner, then don't wear too much. Maybe look up some specific techniques to wearing/applying it that would help it complement your face. With the nail polish, I'm hoping and assuming it's black or something dark like that. I guess that isn't weird. I know a couple of straight guys that wear it and it looks fine.





Yes, it CAN be rather attractive, but that's my opinion. Different girls like different kinds of men. Some like the rough and rugged looking men, some like the surfer boys or jocks, and others like the men with a slightly more feminine face. All of these can be extremely attractive, and if you want to wear the eyeliner and such, you need to target the girls that like more feminine faces. Good luck figuring out which girls likes which :D





Anyways, since I have a habit of going horribly off topic or on some kind of tangent, here's my answer in a nutshell: It can look good, but it all ultimately depends on personal preference and opinion. If you wear it, don't over do it. Panda eyes won't look good. Keep it simple.Do girls like it when guys wear eyeliner and nail polish?
Then you should be fine :] Best of luck!

Report Abuse



If your an emo gothic, or punk then its okay,if your one of those thats okay,and your gay kk,then it depends how you look with it,and the eyeliner yes,but nail polish it would have to be black,and like dark colors.i think emo guys are hot when there wearing it.











Princess Midnight





Ps.please answer me back
I personally do not like it i prefer to be the girl in the relationship i wouldn't want my boyfriend calling me and saying 'hey! i ran out of nail polish can I borrow yours?'; NO that is definitely not attractive...to me.
oh well i dont like it


it looks awkward and i am sorry to say


but some may think that u r a gay


or something of that sort


Commonly girls dont like it ';guys doing the womanly things';


So i dont think its cool
To certian point, I don't mind like they do it every once in awhile for a style, like epxeritment with other stuff to. But i wouldnt want a 30 year husband to have it
I think its wrong. you should leave it to the girls. no offense. but then again, some guys can pull that off. so if you look good like that then keep on. Hope I Helped! :)
I guess it can look cool if it's like a cream, clear or black nail polish color..





black or brown or grey eyeliner can look good to.





Remember that men were the FIRST to wear eyeliner - in Ancient Egyptians
personally i dont think its hot


eyeline and nailpolish were made for girls


but im sure ur hot anyway ;) go with ur natural look
it sorta. i dont know makes me feel like your a girl. i dont like the guyliner or nail polish. it just looks weird on a guy
Sure, if you can do it right. Don't use too much :D
Its hot if the guys hot
i dont really find it attractive... to me i find it kind of womanly.. but i know lots of girls who like it
makeup is for girls and so is nail polish.


are you trying to look girly?
if u like doing that thats on u. but guys that do that i am not that in too at all.
It only works if your cute.
Adam Lambart looks amazing with eyeliner and nail polish. idk about u tho, mayeb if u r trying to look like him :D
i think it's just wrong.
no guys shouldn't do that
nope, not at all


I find it creepy...sorry.
only if ur cute but if your ugly it just dose not work

No comments:

Post a Comment