Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it possible to ever stop biting my nails for good?

I have bit my nails since I was born. I recently stopped because I am getting married in 16 months and I want to have nice nails for the ring pictures. Is it possible to stop biting my nails and never have the urge to do it again. The motivation to stop is enough I think. But I don't want to fall back into it. If you have any ideas how to quit without using bad tasting stuff please let me know.Is it possible to ever stop biting my nails for good?
A good motivation is your wedding, definitely. :) Also, whenever you have the urge to bite your nails, just have some gum or a mint on hand. Or try sitting on your hands. Watch some TV to get yourself distracted. Anything to stop the urge. If you have a hangnail or a chip in your nail and it's irritating you, just file it down or clip it. Sorry, that sentence sounded kind of girly. Haha. :)Is it possible to ever stop biting my nails for good?
Yeah its possible. The main thing is self control. Remember know one is making you bite your nails. Carry some gum with you so you can chew it whenever your about to bite your nails. And have something to keep your hands occupied, like sudoku or something, for when you are just sitting there bored. Also, clip them neatly, so you wont get the urge to bite off a chip or anything. Good luck!
yes


put something in your fingers like spices or something that you hate (food)


that will probably stop you from biting your nails





(i am younger than you so yeah)


hope it helps and CONGRATULATIONS
it's all about willpower, baby.
yes,


scratch ur butt,


and if u r about to bite ur nails,


think ov where its been.


ull stop for sure :)


unless u like the taste of crap

No comments:

Post a Comment