Saturday, January 23, 2010

I stubbed my big toe 2 weeks ago. The nail is still blackish bruised on about 1/3rd of it. What should do?

There's really nothing that you can do about it, what do you do for a normal bruise? Normally, wait for it to go away right? It's happened to me before too, and it sucks..I stubbed my big toe 2 weeks ago. The nail is still blackish bruised on about 1/3rd of it. What should do?
IT'S PROBALLLY BROKE.聽 NOTHING MUCH TO DO BUT GRIN AND BEAR IT.聽 IF IT CONTINUES THEN I WOULD SEE A DOCTOR.I stubbed my big toe 2 weeks ago. The nail is still blackish bruised on about 1/3rd of it. What should do?
It will grow out, don't worry
DONT GO OUT IN PUBLIC....NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT I MEAN.....EWWWWWW





UNLESS IT'S AN EMERGENCY LIKE......UMMMM...WELL....JUST DONT GO OUT KAYYYY??????








-tAMMI hUMAHUMA
See a podiatrist. You probable have bruised blood under there. If it continues your nail will fall off.
it might just fall off depending on how much it's bruised. that's what happened to me when i slammed a car door on my nail. part of it fell off and grew back in again like nothing. don't do anything to it, if you want put a band aid around it but that's it.
Your toenail will just grow out. That happened to my mum, it took a few months to grow out. There's nothing wrong. Don't worry!!
Good luck, I smashed my toe 6 yrs ago and it is now just growing in OK.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment