Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is a nail buffing kit worth it or is it stupid?

Okay yesterday at the mall i got ambushed by one of the salesmen. Being an actress myself, I must say he did a really good job. He was selling a nail buffer kit. Now he said it lasts months but i don't really believe it. I also thought my nail kind of looked plastic but since i can't wear nail polish due to work i thought it looked like a great alternative. The kit also comes with this cuticle conditioner, it had to be 3 ounces at least, and a 9 oz water based lotion. He said since I was only 17 he'd give it all to me for $15. My question is does this sound like a stupid deal and is nail buffing a waste of my time? Or will it really benefit. I need a polished look for my acting career but do hands really matter?Is a nail buffing kit worth it or is it stupid?
Okay, maybe I'm not your regular guy, but I don't get it. Sure a cracking body, face or whatever will turn a man's head. But that's a very different matter to who we take home. Sexy is what's important. And no amount of fiddling will ever make you more sexy than how you feel.


I guess it's a bit different for actors/esses but that particular detail is dependent on the thing you're doing. Normally finger nails are a bit small to be spotted by any bar the most fastidious. As a film maker myself, my main concern will always be with the eyes - regardless of make-up.Is a nail buffing kit worth it or is it stupid?
no i don't think its a waste of time at all. since you cant wear nail polish, and us girls like to have nice nails, this is a great idea. 15$ is a bad price in my opinion, there are cheaper products you could have bought that have the same effect. but i mean if you really do like it then yes it is a good deal.
a good hand cream, a cuticle remover and a good manicure every week is all that you need put the cream at night and a pair of cotton gloves in the morning you'll see the beautiful result. your hands will thank you.
Well I got this Seacret Nail Kit for a gift and I still use it all the time. I think it was from a mall salesman but it works very well and keeps my nails smooth and shiny, which goes with any outfit.
It's a waste.





If you want soft cuticles, put Vaseline on them.





If you want shiny nails, put clear polish on them.





If you want clean nails, WASH THEM with soap and water.
The one from the dead sea works great. But you know all you have to do is soak your fingers in warm water and the paint your nails and it works well.


I love the one from the dead sea though.
waste of friken time!!
it is really benifit, if you dont like it after you buy it return it an get your $15 back..
waste of time
i was at a mall when i went on vacation and a guy did the exact same thing to me and i told him i didn't want it but every time that i walked by him he tried selling it to me again so i eventually bought it just to get him to stop bugging me.. i thought that it wouldn't work at all and that i would really regret buying it but i didn't. it works wonders and it makes it look like you are always wearing a clear coat of nail polish i'm actually really glad i bought it.





the only thing that i kind of don't like about it is the moisturizer, its pretty thick and i wouldn't put it on before going out because it doesn't make your skin look smooth like other moisturizers ut i use it almost every night before i go to bed





i hope i helped a little! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment