Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it accepted for guys to paint their nails?

I've seen some guys paint their nails black. I've even seen some guys paint their toenails blue. Whats your opinion on this subject?Is it accepted for guys to paint their nails?
No, it isn't.Is it accepted for guys to paint their nails?
depends on the situation...





In quite a few music subcultures guys wear nail-polish, eyeliner, etc... (Examples: Goth, heavy metal, 80's hair bands, Industrial, Emo, Love metal, death metal, punk... I could go on and on.)





However in the main stream many still find it a bit odd.





Oh and btw I prefer chrome nail polish myself vs. black, but then again like most rivetheads I prefer a more metallic/machine look.
fingernails - yes...ive seen guys wear black nail polish and blue too... and look good with it... but they were mostly like rockers---it might be a little odd seeing a preppy guy walking around with his nails painted.lol...i guess it really just depends on the guys style and as long as they dont get obsessive about it ..if theyre like ';OMG i gotta repaint my nails theyre starting to chip'; that would be kinda gay.lol...........guys painting their toenails? thats just plain weird.
I prefer red toenails.


I have used clear nail polish on just one nail to seal it because it split.


This is the 21st century and we live in the USA , there is no reason for us to be holding on to 20th century taboos and notions.
Some guys can pull it off and some guys can't. Personally, it doesn't matter either way. If he wants to paint his nails, I don't have a problem with it. Some guys look sexy with the black fingernails.
One of the hottest guys I know usually has his nails painted black....and wears eyeliner to boot ! Doesn't bother me in the least, it's a matter of personal preference. If it works for you, rock it!
there are people with brittle nails, only using some kind of lacquer protects them from the unpleasantry of that, either if guys or gals.
Any fingernail polish color looks stupid on guys.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment