Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there a song that you really like but if anyone asked you would deny it tooth and nail?

Mine is Fergalicious.....Is there a song that you really like but if anyone asked you would deny it tooth and nail?
Several...


*My Humps


*Hollaback girl


*lots of Nsync and Britney spears





The songs are soo stupid. But I always feel like dancing when I hear them!Is there a song that you really like but if anyone asked you would deny it tooth and nail?
Travis' version of ';Baby One More Time';. I usually lie saying I downloaded it just as a curious thing.





In my defense, I still run away or mock when Britney Spears is singing it...
My love by Justin
Most things by ABBA, god im showing my age lol
Mine is Barbie Girl!





lol jk
yeah...Iris by the goo goo dolls


it's a great song and everything but...idk...it's just not me and yeah...it's complicated
Hips dont lie by Shakira.
ok.....here it goes.......Anything by the ';Carpenters!'; There you happy now?!!!!!! Don't tell anyone! (And you should be ashamed of that song too.) ha!ha!ha! :)
yes. that hampster dance song...its cute.
I LIKE BECUASE OF U-NE-YO
Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
The Entire Gwen Stefani cd


I'm usually not into the new stuff, but I absolutely adore it
yeah but im not saying what... id get dissed on :(
Yes. And this is gonna be horrible. Barbie Girl. My boyfriend didn't know I liked it until he was going through the music on my computer.
can't think of any...


I think I would just say I liked it if I did.


The heck with peer pressure and trying to fit in.


Be true to yourself.
glamorous-by fergie
Yes, ';Doncha'; by the Pussycat Dolls.
';holla back girl';, by Gwen Steffani
Nope.
that stupid paris hilton song. i didnt tell ANYONE. even when my bf was mocking it i'd mock it too. im over it now though
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment