Saturday, January 23, 2010

I need to know what does it mean when a guinea pig nips at your finger nail?

if you have food residue on your fingers.....he thinks it's food and will nip tooI need to know what does it mean when a guinea pig nips at your finger nail?
I'd probably watch the habits of your pig to make sure she's okay. My boys have both bit before. Ewok has only ever bit me once and he was sick when he did. Demon has never big me, but when my bf holds him the wrong way he lets him knowI need to know what does it mean when a guinea pig nips at your finger nail?
its not really a sign. . . some piggys develop a habit of biting, however he may be looking for a hard thing to bite because he is teething, you may be hurting him or he's just checking you out


(:


email me if you have any other piggy q%26amp;a
i had a piggie who would chew on my fingernails too. i think it is just attention seeking behavior, they want something, mine wanted to be put down.





mine would chew on my nails and if i didn't put her down soon enough she would pee on me. she was the only piggy who would warn us before she peed. she was a smart little piggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment