Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If I use Nail Polish to change the color of car gauges....Led Bulbs...would it Burn through?

Scion tc....I want to change the bulb colors to pink and white....If I use Nail Polish to change the color of car gauges....Led Bulbs...would it Burn through?
Wrong. LEDs DO produce heat. ';Light Emitting Diodes.'; Light is a form of energy, which is a form of heat. It's electrons bouncing around, on an atomic scale.





You could change the LED color. I don;t see why not. You may void your warranty if you do. Never heard of anyone using nail polish. There is less heat than a regular bulb. I don;t know how tacky it will be if it flakes off though, or how bright the final display will be.If I use Nail Polish to change the color of car gauges....Led Bulbs...would it Burn through?
leds really dont get hot at all, Im sure the nail polish would stick, I would think that the only draw back would be the displays might be dark. I would get the different cluster faces to change the color myself. But maybe your onto something cheap that will become the next big trend.
NO. LED`s produce no heat.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment