Thursday, January 21, 2010

Broken nail! I've cracked it half the way up my finger tip and it's really painful. Is there any way to fix it?

I have short nails, and I went flying into a fence. The grating of then fence went in between my finger and it's nail and there was a little blood, but now the blood's gone I have a nail which is cracked along the part which is attached to the upper side of the finger tip and I keep getting it caught on things and it pulls. The crack is getting bigger and it's painful every time it catches on something.





I'm scared I'll catch it on something rough and it will prise the whole nail away from my finger. I have a plaster (band-aid) on it now to hold it down, but I was thinking of trying to stick another fingernail clipping with super glue across the two sides of the crack to try and hold it together. Any ideas if this will work or other solutions? It'll be at least three weeks before it will grow long enough to clip it properly.Broken nail! I've cracked it half the way up my finger tip and it's really painful. Is there any way to fix it?
I usually tape it up with plaster. It hurts much less when it's kept in the same place, and it heals better too. If your nails break easily, try getting some nail hardener from the store. Also, eating gelatine helps your nails, so eat lots of jelly.Broken nail! I've cracked it half the way up my finger tip and it's really painful. Is there any way to fix it?
Hello, I'm a doctor. Use Tramadol. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----%26gt; http://nurse30.notlong.com/2AAtGHC
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment