Sunday, January 17, 2010

How does a metal nail file wear down when I only used it on my nails!?

i bought this nail file a few months ago:





http://www.lacross.com/productdetails.cf鈥?/a>





and it barely works anymore. you can see where the grittiness is worn away. i don't understand. it's metal! I only used it on my fingernails and toenails. i thought it would save me money to buy a metal nail file as opposed to constantly buying emery boards. i expect emery boards to wear out, not metal! what kind should i buy that won't wear out after a few months of normal usage?How does a metal nail file wear down when I only used it on my nails!?
I got one out of Walmart, most stores shall sell it,


Its like a sort of rubbery feeling, And I've had mines for 5 months, Not one scrape on it, I think from the top of my head its called 'Rubber Soothing Nail Filer!'


Not sure, But look out for it.


Goodluck x %26lt;33How does a metal nail file wear down when I only used it on my nails!?
i have the same one and my wore down as well. Our nails eventually wear it down . it like when cars drive on the road, over and over again in the same spots it wears down the road.


i just but the cheap emery ones and they usually keep for a few months , this way i don't spend a fortune on nail fillers and can always pick up a new one without busting a hole in my pocket


hope that helped :))

No comments:

Post a Comment