Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nail biting how many people here do it and enjoy doing it?

I am asking a question of why every one thinks that biting your nails is a bad thing. I just want to get it straight how many people here bite there nails how many people really bite there nails so there not there and cant stop how many people don't want to stop and just keep bitting.





I always see girls biting there nails when i go out and just wonder if you like doing it and if i told some one that i dont mind you doing it would that be ok.?








sory for a long windid qustion but thats meNail biting how many people here do it and enjoy doing it?
i bite my nails,but dont even realise im doing it then i cant understand why i have no nails left.i wear false nails now,but i even chew on those!Nail biting how many people here do it and enjoy doing it?
no not me! but i do twiddle my hair when i'm nervous!
I quit after too long, and am happy!
I bite my nails, but only when I'm nervous. Wouldn't say I enjoy doing it, have tried stopping, it's a habit. Think how much dirt is under your nails - yuck!!
First: it is bad because you have more than 2 million germs under your nails no matter how many times you wash your hands





Second: all of my kids tryed to bite their nails and I slapped their hands and they have beautiful nails now.





Third: I used to do it, too. My momma put this nasty tasting stuff on my nails and I never bit them again.
That's disgusting- you've no idea where they're fingers have been. I just like chomping on mine or others toenails.
I bite my nails.
i bite like crazy.. helps my nervous condition..lol
I don`t do it
I started biting my nails again and I really love seeing them getting shorter. I want to have tiny nails again 2mm. I love biting my nails and won`t ever stop. My son has started to.
i bite my nails when i`m sad, angry, stressful.it is a bad custom
I don't bite my nails.
absolutely not, when i was little my dad told me that it was bits of bone and waste from your body that makes your nails. this put me off, putting that horrible stuff in your mouth. now i have done biology i have found he was telling me the truth. its disgusting pack it in.hehe
i bite my nails when i am nervous but hate doing it so have started to get my nails done (false nails)
i do it but only to an extent. A lot of ppl do it til their nails are nearly gone. If they're bit into a neat shape there shouldn't be a problem. If i didn't bite them i'd cut them short, although i agree long nails ae feminine i think they're not practical.
When I was very young, I used to bite my nails so badly that sometimes my fingers would bleed and I could hardly bear to touch things. A friend of my mother's asked me if I could stop biting just one nail, the one on my left ring-finger and would I show her each week.





It's not too hard to give up on biting one nail, even when you're addicted, and to see that nail begin to grow, to look clean and cared for encouraged me, with her help, to give up biting all my nails eventually; it doesn't happen overnight, but it's well worth the effort.





There used to be something you could get from a pharmacy to paint on to your nails to make them taste bad, but the drawback of this is that you can always wash the stuff off.





I'd say try what worked fro me - you won't regret it.





Good luck and have a great Christmas.
i know is a bad habit that i have and i hate it...especially if im nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment