Thursday, January 21, 2010

Would it look strange if I did Zebra nails with black in the background?

Most Zebras, or in this case, Zebra nails have white in the background and black stripes, but I want to try and twist it with black in the background. Would that look strange to you?Would it look strange if I did Zebra nails with black in the background?
i LOVE! doing zebra print nails. i've never done white on black... but try doing teal with black, orange with black, or hot pink with black. i loooove all of those combinations. my toes are currently ';tiger'; stripes!Would it look strange if I did Zebra nails with black in the background?
no that would not be at all! i thought about doing my nails like that actually just have to buy the polish. i was going to do mine silver w/ black strips. bold nails are in.
Not at all :)





julieg713 has a youtube video where she applies black as the background and does white stripes:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfdERmAX7鈥?/a> at 3:00
no that sounds awsome it'll make the white stripes pop
it would look sooo good it would be stronger
Wow, it would look awesome!! Not wierd at all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment