Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much does it cost to get ur guinea pigs nails trimmed at petsmart?

and no im not going to trim it myself only 12! afraid of hurting my guinea pig oreoHow much does it cost to get ur guinea pigs nails trimmed at petsmart?
I know you are young but it is super easy to do on your own. Get an adult to help you, all you need is a pair of small animal nail clippers.





Heres a tutorial:


http://www.diddly-di.fsnet.co.uk/Nail-Cu鈥?/a>How much does it cost to get ur guinea pigs nails trimmed at petsmart?
Petsmart doesn't do it. Call a small animal vet in your area- ours does it for about $10.
LOL I no i am getting a bunny and i am turning 13 sunday! YIKES Im scared of it bleeding! :) LMAO

2 comments:

  1. This is totally weird. I have the exact same problem with a guinea pig named Oreo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally weird. I have the exact same problem with a guinea pig named Oreo as well.

    ReplyDelete