Thursday, January 21, 2010

Y does the skin on my fingers above the nail come off. and how cna i keep it from happaning?

WeLL I somehow dont think there is skin above your Nails not unless it is the hard skin that is the nail.. I feel what you meen is the skin on your finger tips around the base off the nail..!





Follow my links to see if they help..





Love AlwaysY does the skin on my fingers above the nail come off. and how cna i keep it from happaning?
you must be useing real strong cleaning soaps. or to much hand washing, try useing a real skin lotion maby skin so soft are hand lotation of some kind that has aloe in it..and i know its a pain but you might try useing latex gloves for a while see what happens//Y does the skin on my fingers above the nail come off. and how cna i keep it from happaning?
Sounds like your cuticles are really dry. Do what sonny said. As well, wear gloves outside to protect your hands from the elements. Apply a good quality hand cream, esp before bedtime when it won't be washed off for a while. You can also apply olive oil to your cuticles to moisturize them
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment