Thursday, January 21, 2010

How much does it cost to get your puppy's nails clipped in a salon?

how much would it normally cost ?How much does it cost to get your puppy's nails clipped in a salon?
$5 bucks at petsmartHow much does it cost to get your puppy's nails clipped in a salon?
7$ at my vets office in illinois ..... but i do it myself just ask the vet to show you how its done and be very careful at doing it .. save the money ....... it really isnt that hard but start now easier to do so ...... good luck
Get a groomer to clip his nails and show you how. Some stores that have groomers will do this so they can sell you the dog nail clipping product. This will save you money and keep them in good shape.
$12 bucks at PetSmart!! Eric G must have connections - I never get it that cheep.
It will vary, but I have paid anywhere from $5 to $15. Currently I have my dog's nails clipped at the Vet, which costs me $10.
How many paws does he have?
If you have a vet for your puppy, it won't cost you anything. Most vets will clip dogs nails for free on certain days of the week.
5-10 bucks. easy, cheap, fast
I charge $8 but your dog has to be up to date on its shots.
I have a regular groomer and she does it for 6 .00 and they are little dogs . they are chihuahuas . alot of the groomers charge by the breed . so be carefull . good luck .
It can range from $5-$13. Don't pay over $15. Thats way to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment