Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you stop biting the skin around your nails. I like to pull at it until it bleeds.?

I want to stop.How do you stop biting the skin around your nails. I like to pull at it until it bleeds.?
I think this is actually a form of self mutilation. I don't want to make you feel bad by saying that, but to the extent that you do it, I believe that's so.


The best way to stop will probably be to deal with the stress or tension that is causing you to harm yourself. I hope you can stop soon.How do you stop biting the skin around your nails. I like to pull at it until it bleeds.?
I used to do the same thing when i was young,but bite the skin and nails.





I bought a special nail polish that tastes disgusting and would put it on twice a day.





Either that or wear gloves all of the time. Then when you go to bite your fingers it wont work.





And maybe think of how much it will hurt once it's bleeds,
put something like fragrant lotion all the time on your hands. so when you bite it you'll taste the lotion and hopefully you'll slowly stop. if not hot sauce. cause I used to do that and bite my nails. its really mind over matter. tell yourself you can stop and you will.
There is such a thing as sour nailpolish. You put the nailpolish over your nails, and it prevents kids from biting them. Whenever you bite them, it tastes disgusting. Try Walmart.
i had the same problem. i got braces 11 weeks ago, and now i can't bite down on anything. it drove me nuts for weeks, but now i'm over it. but on a good note, my fingers (skin and nails) look sooooo much better!! it is a hard habit to break. good luck to you.
just stop because thats realy disgusting, just think that and hopefully you willl...........

No comments:

Post a Comment