Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have an infection around my finger nail what do i do to get rid of it?

Before you do anything you should get a diagnosis from your doctor. The doctor told my dad to rub Vicks Vapor Rub on his toenail fungus. He said it would take about 6 months to work and it did.I have an infection around my finger nail what do i do to get rid of it?
this might sound weird but try some over the counter old fashioned Vick's you know the stuff your mom would lather on your chest when you were sick, it has some wonderful healing qualities I've used it on skin rashes and irritation give and have read it works on toe nail fungus why not fingernail good luckI have an infection around my finger nail what do i do to get rid of it?
cut your finger off...just kidding.. soak it in peroxide...or some warm water with salt

No comments:

Post a Comment