Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can i stop biting my nails? it's disgusting?

i want nice nails.


and i continuously bite them.


how can i stop? any nail paints i can buy?How can i stop biting my nails? it's disgusting?
Theres some nasty stuff you paint on them that tastes bad. I think jessica simpsons nail polish range (you can buy in priceline) carries it, or maybe pharmacies also.





Another thing to try is acrylic nails, or kmart cheap glue on ones. this way they'll grow and you can have PERFECT nails.





Good luck (I bite my nails too :P)How can i stop biting my nails? it's disgusting?
if you go to walmart in the make up department by the nail supplies, they have stuff called ';stop that bite!'; by HOOF.





i might my nails horribly and it seemed to work for a while until you get used to the taste.





give it a try.
GLUE CHILLI PEPPER ON THEM
everytime you want to bite them or catch your self bitting them chew a piece of gum
i have like a million bottles of nail polish that i NEVER used and i bit my nails CONSTANTLY, they were disgustingly short. so i painted started actually using my nail polish and i wouls paint my nails practically every day and that kept me from biting them cuz i loved how perfect the nail polish looked
chew gum and try to stop biting your nails and don't start biting your cheeks instead like i did.


or carry around a nail file so you don't have any hang nails or anything to pull at and tempt yourself with.


keep your nail nice and neat and try to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment