Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Grow old gracefully or fight it tooth and nail?

I'm just curious how all you ladies (and gents) 30 and older feel about this. Does finding a few wrinkles and laugh lines bother you? Cellulite make you want to pull out your hair? How do you feel about plastic surgery? How do you combat aging?





What are your biggest gripes about getting older?





I don't mind it. I think I have a better sense of style as I age and I don't mind the tiny lines around my eyes. I think I look better now than I did at 20. I'm not happy with the extra 15lbs I've gained (due to inactivity because of back issues) but I plan on losing it after I have surgery. I have minimal cellulite, but honestly, I hate the little I do have. I'm really into taking care of my skin more so than when I was in my 20's. That's my big thing. I'm also a moisturizer freak! Plastic surgery...the only thing I think I'd do is have a breast lift. After 3 kids, they aren't as perky as I'd like them to be.





What are your biggest issues?Grow old gracefully or fight it tooth and nail?
My skin. I wish that as a child (my family lived right by the beach growing up) I would have stayed out of the sun more, and wore more sunscreen. My skin is awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment