Saturday, January 23, 2010

OPI nail polish-where can i buy it?!?!?!?!?

I would really LOVE to buy some O.P.I. nail polish. From what i've heard its the best and also has the most vibrant and neon bright colors.If you could please list like stores or just links to online websites that would be great :) thanx to every1 and good luck with your Q's :)OPI nail polish-where can i buy it?!?!?!?!?
They usually have it for sale at hair/nail salons. I always used to think that it was a great brand until I actually started using it...it totally sucks in my opinion. It chips after a day or two and dries ';streaky'; on my nails. But this is just my experience. Try your local nail salons though or an Ulta store.OPI nail polish-where can i buy it?!?!?!?!?
beauty stores


ulta


hair salons


walgreens


target


walmart


sephora


nail salons


basically anywhere





http://www.opi.com/





http://www.nailpolishdiva.com/
They are usually available at nail salons. And caprice9, if you didn't place a clear coat before and after you painted your nails, that's why it chips.
Any store that sells nail polish will have it. Walmart, Walgreens, Fred Meyer, Target, etc.
walgreens or any local drugstore, but if you want more colors deffinately go to sephora!

No comments:

Post a Comment