Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I colored my nail w/ sharpie (I know it sounds dumb) Please help me!?

ok so I colored my nails w/ sharpie and I'm wondering what would happen if I used nail polish remover to try and get it off?I colored my nail w/ sharpie (I know it sounds dumb) Please help me!?
It will come off just like nail polish.


But it might smear all over your fingers


I used to do that too. hm. good times.I colored my nail w/ sharpie (I know it sounds dumb) Please help me!?
rubbing alcohol works, and also bleach with a little bit of dish detergent, but don't mix bleach and alcohol together that's dangerous . i did my fingers and toes with a black sharpie um yea i was a punk/goth/rocker yea but it works and its not dumb if you never try new things you will never learn
it would come off.


ive done it too. lol


it might not be as easy as taking off nail polish but it comes off.
Well it wont kill you so try it lol
no just spray hair spray on it..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment