Saturday, January 23, 2010

I ran into a peice furniture this morning and stumped my toe.. it took the nail back half way,?

it tore the nail half way TOTALLY off, peeling it back, very painful and i can not wear any shoe on that foot at all, my question is, does this constitute an ER emergency or should i just make an appointment with my personal physician?I ran into a peice furniture this morning and stumped my toe.. it took the nail back half way,?
I agree with the other answer, though I will add this happened to my sister years ago, and the nail eventually came off on its own. Seeing your own ohysician, thye may go ahead and remove it since its so painful.I ran into a peice furniture this morning and stumped my toe.. it took the nail back half way,?
You don't really need to do either. I've had similiar things and with a bandaid around it to keep it clean you have done all the dr. would do. There is nothing else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment