Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Four hours ago I hit my acrylic nail against my wall and it turned purple on the upper part of my nail.?

Should I go to my nail salon and get it removed? Should I leave it? And it is throbbing like mad. I put ice on it after it happened. But about 30 minutes ago I was getting dressed and it felt like it was on fire! What should I do?Four hours ago I hit my acrylic nail against my wall and it turned purple on the upper part of my nail.?
i would probably keep icing it about 15 minutes and then 15 minutes rest. you also should probably take advil or something. also need to keep it elevated. i smashed my thumb in a card door once, and that hurt like crazy. elevating it, icing and advil only thing that helped.





I don't know if removing it would help or not. You will still have damaged/bruising under your real nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment