Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do they check the returned products ti make sure nothing is missing?!?

I bought a ';eye bag'; from MAC, and I had to return it today. The thing is that they did not even check inside of the package to see everything are there! Is it normal?! what if someone took away something and now is returning the product?!Do they check the returned products ti make sure nothing is missing?!?
Same reason its crazy how I buy the premium powder makeups, put the powder into empty old ones, mix baby powder and generic brand powder and get refund, almost free make-up...Do they check the returned products ti make sure nothing is missing?!?
I've returned some things from MAC before, and they never really checked what was inside the product. They occasionally ask what was wrong with it or something.





I guess it just depends on the salesperson :)
I guess that's based on the discretion of the person who is taking your returned item haha
They might not even resell it so they just don't care i guess its just a business thing customer is always right
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment