Sunday, January 17, 2010

I saw a guy pick his nose today, he saved it under his nail til no one was looking(except me) then ate it!?

He thought no one was watching! Did he really enjoy it so much, he was in a restaurant, he could have eaten something else!!!!I saw a guy pick his nose today, he saved it under his nail til no one was looking(except me) then ate it!?
some people enjoy doing that, i have also seen such people eating dry mucus they claim that its salty. one thing is sure that it is harmless to health. however this act is embarrassing to othersI saw a guy pick his nose today, he saved it under his nail til no one was looking(except me) then ate it!?
Wow! What a terrible injury!
OMG, why were you looking? Yuck!
Hi Annie, You have done it now. You have made me sick to my stomach. That is one of the dirtiest things anyone can do. I feel like i may throw-up. Not kidding things like this really makes be sick to my tummy. We need to cut is nasty nails down to nothing and then stick a hose up is nose and flush all that nastiness out of his dirty nose for GOD Sakes!!! Please never tell be this ever again!!!


A Friend.


Clowmy
Every one does it actually. It has a good nutrition and salty taste to it~! LMAO~!
Don't tell me you've never scarfed a snot before.


That's something that's never going out of fashion.


We, as primates, can't help ourselves.


We've got these thin dexterous fingers, and whaddaya know?!


A perfect fit!





Just cringe, and move on with your life.


Cheers!
So what's your question?

No comments:

Post a Comment