Thursday, January 21, 2010

My cockatiel got underfoot and bled from a nail. I put STOP on it and it worked. That was a few days ago.?

What kind of behavioral change will I see untill he is healed???


Thank youMy cockatiel got underfoot and bled from a nail. I put STOP on it and it worked. That was a few days ago.?
Are you sure it was just the foot that got injured? If a bird is stepped on it could have more severe internal injuries. Look for trouble breathing, bloodshot eyes or bleeding from the beak. If any of these seem to be occuring take your cockatiel to the vet right away.





If it was just the foot it should be ok. Cockatiels usually heal pretty fast and are pretty forgiving. Keep an eye out to make sure the bird doesn't pick at the wound and re-open it.My cockatiel got underfoot and bled from a nail. I put STOP on it and it worked. That was a few days ago.?
When my 'tiel hurt his foot he would want to stay perched on my shoulder 100% of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment