Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it alright to use nail polish.?

im 28 weeks pregnant, and i want to know if its alright to use nail polish. I want to know if the fumes will hurt my baby or anything.Is it alright to use nail polish.?
It is ok to use, but you probably dont want to go sit in a nail salon because of the extent and amount of fumes. I would say paint your own nails at home. Good luck with your baby!Is it alright to use nail polish.?
Yes, it's fine; just make sure you are in a well ventilated room.
If the fumes bother you, go to a well ventilated area to apply the polish or don't use it.





Otherwise, I'd think it is fine.
My baby is 18 months old but i used a nail polish all the time but there is nothing wrong with him
yes you can use it,
No...you and your baby should be fine.
The fumes won't hurt your baby as long as you are in a well ventilated room. If you start to feel light-headed or queasy, go to a different room, or walk outside for some freash air.
I used nailpolish on all three of mine and they were all fine. I didnt go into a nail salon though I was afraid the fumes might be too much.
I've never heard of nail polish as being harmful for pregnant women. I used it all during all three of my pregnancies and my babies were fine.
I don't think nail polish would be a problem only if you were deliberately inhaling the fumes over long periods, but just painting your nails you don't breath much in. If your worried paint them outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment