Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I stop picking and biting my nails? I've done it since I was young, and I know it's anxiety-based.

I usually only do it when I'm thinking about things, sitting in the car or watching something tense on the tube. Casual weekends are OK, but work week stress gets it going, and always when I'm really grinding on something on my mind. I'm a 46 yr. old W/M, college educated, and can be hyper-focused when I really need to get after it. I work as a private investigator, and would love to not have to be self-conscious about it anymore. Anyone with any suggestions?How do I stop picking and biting my nails? I've done it since I was young, and I know it's anxiety-based.
Treat yourself to some professionally applied acrylic nails. You will love the way your nails look and hopefully be unable to bite them.How do I stop picking and biting my nails? I've done it since I was young, and I know it's anxiety-based.
Please choose the above answer as the best so this question can close. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment