Friday, January 15, 2010

When I marble my nails (the water trick) it clumps to the toothpick! What's wrong?

I tried the marbeling trick with my nails...where you fill a cup of water and put drops of nail polish in and spread it apart with a toothpick. I did it once and it looked AWESOME then I can't do it again!!! :' '( It all clumps on the toothpick when I pull the polish apart. Does the water need to be a certain temp or something? Or is my nail polish too old?When I marble my nails (the water trick) it clumps to the toothpick! What's wrong?
i had that same problem!!! first i had problems getting the nail polish to spread into the ring in the water. it wouldnt do that but after i figured that out i think i moved the toothpick to slow through the water. you have to put it at the very edge of the cup and drag it to the other edge really fast and pull the tooth pick out along the edge of the cup.. i serioulsy tried it about 9 times and then gave up cuz i couldnt do it :( but i think thats it if you watch the youtube vidoes on it thats what they do.
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment