Friday, January 15, 2010

Why didnt she call me back was it becouse of my toe nail collection?

I went on a blind date with a girl and she asked me what my hobbies were and i said i like to save my toenails and put them in a jar i have over 10 jars of toenails.She didnt believe me and i took her to my place and showed her my toenail collection and i asked if i could clip her toenails and add them to my collection and she said she had to go and i never heard from her again what went wrong?Why didnt she call me back was it becouse of my toe nail collection?
put those jars away and NEVER take them out again! lol...seriously you wanted to actually collect HER toenails that was the climax of the date, sorry but you should have knew better. that is nasty and do we have to spell it out for you???????Why didnt she call me back was it becouse of my toe nail collection?
wow.


i hope this is a joke,


if it isn't.


yeah it's definetly cause of your toe nail collection.


that's just gross.
This is either a joke or you are some kind of weirdo. What the hell do you think? If she had liked that weird crap, dont you think she would have returned your calls, gone out with you again, or bonded your nasty nails together? Come on, get real!
Oh... my... god... I hope to god this is a joke!!


lol, ew!!


Find a girlie who like toenails too I guess, but ugh... ewwww


(btw, yes, definitely cuz of the toenail collection)
your a creep.
It might have been because of the toenail collection.
Do I look like I was born yesterday?
lol





then I read the answers and fell off my chair.





are people actually taking this seriously?
whoa whoa whoa.


IS THIS A FREAKING JOKE?





that's just gross.


you don't show a girl that.
She thought you were a weirdo.
umm no offense but isn't it obvious what went wrong?? That is gross no wonder you never heard from her again..
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Ya think?


That would be a horrible blind date. i think you need to re-evaluate your priorities. Do you want to keep your toenails and die alone, or do you want to get a woman...the choice is yours.
LMAO-blind date gone wrong!!!!
hmm... that could've been it
this is a joke








i hope ;)
Im sorry but thats nasty, definatly not good to mention to girls, lol that is ridiculous im sorry that is just soooo insanely nasty.
dude, you showed her a couple of jars of toenails. what do you think? she got grossed out by that. that is wrong to do something like that
First of all, most girls think that is DISGUSTING! Second of all, next time you are on a date the first thing that you should mention is NOT your toe nail collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment