Friday, January 15, 2010

Why is it when i get my nails done then burn?

i got a full set of nails, acrylic, last night and now my nails have been burning all night. Alot last night, but today its more like a warm sore feeling. Does anyone know why this is happening?Why is it when i get my nails done then burn?
I get this after I've had my nails done as well. The pain will go away in a couple days time. Your natural nails underneath and their beds just become very tender after the trauma of having them 'sanded' down. Also, the weight of acrylic nails on your own natural nails cause them to 'lift' a little bit which also contributes to the tenderness you're feeling. Give it a couple days. It will pass.Why is it when i get my nails done then burn?
they might have filed to much off the base of the nail with that electric thingy. or when i got mine done last time, they burned for a few hours but i think it was because they made me hold them under that really bright lamp thing, but i tried that shop for the first time and they're the only place thats made me do that, and the only time its burned, if they made you hold them under that lamp that mightve been it.
It's the filing of your nails. Usually they file with that electric thing. I think it makes the nails so thin and sensitive, that once the glue and acrylic touch it, it causes the burn. I have stopped using fake nails for over a year because of it.
Its just because of everything they do to your nails. It is very rough on your nail beds %26amp; they get sore but it will go away. The price we pay for beauty!
i had the same problem, it was an infection. go back 2 that nail shop and request for them to take them of!
you should let them grow back. sometimes the nails just get too thin. plus they can't breathe. also if you aren't careful you could get a staph infection. think about how many people they use the same machines on. not healthy
i got mine done like 2 weeks ago and they were pretty sore too. they get sore because of all the filing done to your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment