Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it too early to wear darker (fall) nail colors?

I know it's technically fall, but would it be too early to wear dark shades of nail color? The one I have in mind is Revlon's Vixen, which is sort of a dark red/plum color.





Here's a link to the nail color: http://i14.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/b6/35/cb鈥?/a>Is it too early to wear darker (fall) nail colors?
its not too early, its better to start something than to follow everyone else, i am already wearing a fall color nail polish! :)Is it too early to wear darker (fall) nail colors?
well it depends, if your school is in that style where everyone is going sortof dark......(in clothes) then you would be ok to wear it. but since it is red then i think it would be ok. Find a light orange shirt and some flared jeans to where with it.
Not at ALL! And let the record show, I wear that kind of color ALL YEAR 'ROUND! :D LOL
I already started using my dark colors, so I don't think it is too early to wear them.






Probably not, since today is the first day of fall
No, thats fine, Mine are painted ';Merlow';
no its not, fall is here, and u can wear it! =]
hell no. thats classic.


my moms wearing it right now =]

No comments:

Post a Comment