Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it weird that i collect toe nails in jars?

so far i have about half an once of my toe nails. when i get enough im planning on making necklaces and bracelets for all my friends and family for the holidays. i plan to dye them and coat them with glitter or something so they look nice. is it weird though?Is it weird that i collect toe nails in jars?
Um..... I don't know if it is weird. But it is sure funny. And unique. I did not know people did that. At least your presents will be from the heart!Is it weird that i collect toe nails in jars?
If you think it's weird then it's weird.


But if you think it's perfectly alright then nothing is wrong with it.


I personally think that there's nothing wrong with it.
Collecting them isn't all THAT weird, but making jewelry for your family out of your toenails might be pushing it a little...
hm, how can i put this in a nice way..... YEAH, kinda fkin weird. you might not want to tell them what you make them out of though.
I think you are discriminating against Finger Nail Clippings...Geesh! Bet you go crazy when you hear the sound of nail clippers...lol!
Yes, my goodness, they wouldn't want your old toe nails as a gift. If you color them like Easter eggs they're still old gross dead nails. It's weird that you would even save them, yuck !
Doesn't sound like it's very hygienic if I must say so. I think your friends and family will be a little freaked out by these gifts.
Yeah, that's a little weird but everyone has their own strange collections, right??
No, I also collect my piss in a 50 meter large bucket
I would think it's weird...=D


but kinda nice...in a weird way...=D
Don't we all collect it?? Only in different places(mostly the TRASH)








HOLY i only read the question in bold.. then I looked %26amp; HOLY--LOL!!!!!!!!


would you send me one too? hahaa
No, that is completely normal....................
That is weird. No question about it. Not bad or harmful but just weird.
don't dye it.. you'll ruin the natural beauty
Yes it's weird, But everyone is weird in different way! :D
Is it weird that i collect jars in toe nails
You're weird..
Just a tad weird!
Mmhm...
ROFL!!!





Yeah, it's weird. Will you make a watch band for me?
hahaha that is pretty wierd


but hey whatever floats ya boat.
WOW! I hope I am not in your family.
Yeah, that is totally weird, I keep my toe nails in empty milk cartons...You keep yours in jars? Your a freak...
And you expect people to believe this
Yeah, don't forget to make belts, and shoes.
Ewwww!
That is just gross...
ew ...





but then again, i think its very creative!
eww, gross, yeah.
Yes. I collect whole toes.
Yes! This is gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment