Friday, January 15, 2010

Girls - if you walked upto me and scratched me with your nails how would it feel?

would u do that if I asked you?Girls - if you walked upto me and scratched me with your nails how would it feel?
thats a creepy question.Girls - if you walked upto me and scratched me with your nails how would it feel?
you would be bleeding and it would leave nail and puncture marks...raWr
my nails aren't long enough to scratch people with them. :(
interesting question ahah


if it was ur strong desire i guess


it might break my nail though!


hah jk
Sure, if that's what you really want. But I'll warn you...with the acrylic tips, my nails are actually fairly dull. It's more like rubbing than it is scratching.
um.... no dude
Dude? Your A Little Wierdo!
lmao uhh notah
ummmmm...let me think....NO NO NOPE!


sorry man!
only if you were by boo lolz and it will feel soft
meoww


lol





i would feel guilty if it was an accident


but if you pushed me to the limit and highly annoyed me then i would be like haha





xx
uhh i guess id do it


but itd hurt youu!:(
i guess it would hurt.


[x
No, that's kinda weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment