Friday, January 15, 2010

I have a small white speck on my nail. what do you think it is?

i never noticed it beforeI have a small white speck on my nail. what do you think it is?
It is either some sort of paint, witeout, etc. Or it might be that you lack calcium. Drink lots of milk, eat yogurt and cheese. Every night, before going to bed massage some hand cream into your nails. good luck~I have a small white speck on my nail. what do you think it is?
people say its caused by so many things, calcium deficiency, iron deficiency..blah blah blah





for me, i get mine from stress.





don't worry, they're completely harmless, and they'll grow out with your fingernails...





answer mine, please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





xo
1. Zinc deficiency


2. Injury to the base(matrix) of the nail


3. Imperection when nail is formed
i used to have it. it was because of lack of CALCIUM and my body was using it up. So drink more milk and others with calcium it should help it
Oh, I have tons of those. Usually its just a small bruise from under your nail, which makes it look white. When you flick something hard, such as a table or desk, it tends to bruise.
paint








answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
You may have smashed your finger... or something of the such. Thats usually where they come from. Or at least on my nails. They go away when your nail grows out.
it's nothing serious i learn abt it in beauty school it's like a pigment i forgot the name but some people call it chalk nail....
it might be from dehydration.
i got the same thing.. its nothing harmful
It's a SPECK. You're not going to die :D
  • revlon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment