Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nail biting. TERRIBLE HABBIT. know any ways to break it?

i just cant seem to ever stop.Nail biting. TERRIBLE HABBIT. know any ways to break it?
Replace it with another habit. Maybe you could start drinking water all the time or chewing sugar-free gum for most of the day.Nail biting. TERRIBLE HABBIT. know any ways to break it?
I use to chew my nails when I was younger. I found that when I started taking time to manicure them and paint them nicely, I stopped biting them.
I have always been a nail chewer. I find that if I keep my nails panted even just a clear coat it helps. Weekly Manicures help also. My Mother used to put pepper juice on my nails but I liked the taste. Good Luck.
I wish I knew how too. I am 41 yrs old and have been chewing mine since I was about 8 yrs old. I can't stop. I tried acrylic nails and believe it or not I chew them too! Seriously, if you find something that works please email me and let me know. I'd love to quit one day.
You can buy a nail polish to coat your nails in


Or getting fake nails
Try to color your nails--it stop you from bit your nail. when you want to bit you nail. You will see--oops it fulls of color.





Good luck.
i broke mine by getting fake nails..but theyre so expensive that i couldnt keep doing it, so i eventually started biting again. but if you can afford it, try it.
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment