Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it ok to have acrylic nails on for a year?

I have had on a set of acrylic nails for almost a year and I dont know of I should soak them off for awhile or not. I go into get them filled every two weeks and I keep them nice and clean, I just dont know if I should take them off for awhile.Is it ok to have acrylic nails on for a year?
well i always have mine done straight for 6 months then take them off for 2 weeks just to let mi real nail harden back up then get them back onIs it ok to have acrylic nails on for a year?
How do you even get them to last that long!?


And no, you shouldn't leave them on for so long. They can ruin your natural nails. Try keeping them on for shorter periods of time and give your real nails a break.
Take them off.


Acrylic nails can ruin your natural nails. Get them off professionally though cause you don't wanna mess them up completely
i dont think thats a good idea, but if the people filling them in etc havent said anything about them, keep them on if you want
thats kinda eww.
No, it's not okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment