Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I spilt nail polish inside my brand new coach purse....any suggestions how to clean it up?

Take it back to the store you got it from and ask if they have a cleaning service. I bought a Burberry purse from Nordstrom and they offer that service. I get it cleaned every once in awhile. I had a bunch of pen marks on the outside and it came back looking like new!I spilt nail polish inside my brand new coach purse....any suggestions how to clean it up?
Use nail polish remover to cleant it up.I spilt nail polish inside my brand new coach purse....any suggestions how to clean it up?
omg... maybe the non acetone nail polish pads can take it out....
ouch sorry id said polish remover or maybe get it dry cleaned.
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE!!!! I own tons of coach purses, but I have NO idea how to get that out...
um, next time don't put nail polish in your brand new coach purse
nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol
its the inside... doesnt matter very much...





i dont know... dry clean it? no clue








good luck♥
i think u could use achol cuz its really strong and it might get it off for u
EEWWWWWWWWW


YOU SPILT





LIKE OMG


HELLO USED SOME ALCOHOL
If it's inside, it's not TOO important. But definately get it dry cleaned, and the employees at the dry cleaner's must have some experiance with such accidents. I hope I helped. :]
nail polish remover might help.
take it to the dry cleaners or talior ask them what you should do, they may sell some chemical that will get it up and not ruin your purse.
Nail polish remover?
whoa, really?


try nail polish remover
ooooo no
lightly put some polish remover


then dont do it again
get it cold with ice then peel it off
maybe alcohol would help, but be carefull some strong chemicals might tear the satin inside the purse
ail polish remover but put it on a paper towel with warm water or it will ruin ur fabric
You place it in the trash and go to Walmart, their purses are much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment