Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have NYC French Manicure nail enamel how can I apply it so my nails look REALLY white?

I want my nails to look exactly like scarlett johansson's. http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/sp鈥?/a>





every time I apply mine it barely shows (it's so clear) How many coats do you guys think would work to get my nails super white like hers - on the bottle it says 1-2 coats but that doesn't really work. Do you think I should just keep apply it until it gets really white?





Thanks :]!I have NYC French Manicure nail enamel how can I apply it so my nails look REALLY white?
okay, get the nail polish that is for the tip of the french manicure, not the base...then, get a brush from any other nail polish, clean it, and use it to apply the white nailpolish (the brushes that come with the nailpolish for the tips are really thin, so don't use those).


good luck :)I have NYC French Manicure nail enamel how can I apply it so my nails look REALLY white?
as many till it works your polish is probably to watered down shake the bottle a couple of times whatever you do don't put nail polish remover in it
  • makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment