Sunday, January 17, 2010

I have a nail that wont grow back fully, what can I use to help it grow back all the way..I dont know if its a

nail fungus that is keeping it from growing..any suggestions??I have a nail that wont grow back fully, what can I use to help it grow back all the way..I dont know if its a
Check with your Doctor.


Do not use any Over the counter products.


It could be a fungus or you may have damage to the matrix.


We need the cause in order to help you.


That is why I suggest a Doctor.I have a nail that wont grow back fully, what can I use to help it grow back all the way..I dont know if its a
try fungus treatment for your nails. Or go to a professional who can prescribe something for you.
You could get some of that nail growth stuff. Or wear fake ones.
some nails grow slower then others....sally hansen has a great polish (its clear..n i cant remember the name) but it helps strengthen ur nails, n it helps them grow longer n stuff.....(check out my question....i still havent gotten an answer that has helped...lol) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment