Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do you think it is appropriate for women to use power tools such as a nail guns or buzzsaw?

I just think they should accept that power tools are for men just like kitchen appliances are for women.Do you think it is appropriate for women to use power tools such as a nail guns or buzzsaw?
You're in the wrong century my friend!Do you think it is appropriate for women to use power tools such as a nail guns or buzzsaw?
Absolutely. Just as I can use a drill or a nail gun, so should he be trained to use the mysterious blender or kitchen tools.





Face it, sometimes men have to fend for themselves and it is best they know how to boil water or make toast. So it is important for women to know how to use basic tools.





Women have chopped wood, drawn water, hauled this that and the other thing, all as part of making America great. So a buzz saw is nothing.
I think it's great. Several of my girl friends are handy with power tools. I can't include myself. When I have a problem, my boyfriend is on it before I even get a chance to finish whining.
Only when disposing of the body.
I don't do power tools... So OK, yup. I half agree with you, the other half is full of stubborn womanhood that still thinks you Stink!
Depends on the woman. Not all men should be using dangerous machinery either.





Some people are just unsafe, regardless of gender.
Nothing sexier than chicks using power tools! ;)
Yes it is appropriate for us to use all tools if qualified. I've seen lots of men that shouldn't even be trusted with a hammer.
I am a woman with tools and I know how to use them! Sorry, my friend. I've been using power tools since I was a kid. They've helped me in college when I had a workstudy job as a stagehand in the campus theater. They save me money because I don't have to hire someone to do the jobs I can do myself. As long as proper safety guidelines are followed, a woman with power tools can be a beautiful thing!
I guess you order out a lot then, huh? 'Cause without a female in your life you can't use the kitchen appliances, because it's not right for you to. But you know, that doesn't really work for male chefs out there. Nor does this little 'rule' of yours work for those females that like their jobs in construction. You see, even if you don't agree with it, it's obvious that your opinion won't change much, because a lot a people don't agree with your 'ideas', or way of thinking, or way of life, or anything of that. But no matter how much we tell you that, you won't change
sure
Uh...I use them everyday. I'm an electrician.
I can use any tool my husband has and he can (almost) use any appliance in the kitchen lol
I think a women should be able to use any sort of power tools that a man can use. I used one just yesterday and it was a lot larger then a nail gun or a buzz saw!
I prefer my husband to handle both the tools in the garage and the tools in the kitchen. He cooks, cleans and fixes whats broken daily....and in return he gets what he needs from me!
Sweetie pie, you couldn't handle kitchen appliances for two seconds.





I'm a girl, and I did better than the macho guys in my woodshop class. Piece of cake.
The question is not ';is it appropriate for women to use power tools';.....





The question is: what tool is appropriate for the job?





No, I do not use power tools when I cook. I use power tools when I do home maintenence ie: If no one is going to remove that tree that fell down in back, then I guess I use the buzzsaw. I sure as hell ain't doing it with a hand saw,son.
Sandstorm Dear, I would think that even you would agree that some husbands would be in a real jam if their wives were not skilled and multi talented.
Do You know how to boil an egg, darn a pair of socks or use the clothes drier? Or is that 'Women's' territory?
So, what decade are you living in, anyway?





I, a woman, use power tools quite regularly.


My husband is the best cook in our house.





And before any rude comments are made....yes, I AM a woman, and yes, my husband IS a man!!!
I can't really use power tools myself, but I'm sure that some women are able to use them.
you are sexist. anyone can do anything that they want, as long as they accept the fact that men are better
you mother f*ckin piece of male chauvinist pig,,,,,,go F yourself....
No problem as long as they're not using them on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment