Friday, January 15, 2010

Toe nail is yellow? Why is it yellow?

My right toenail, is yellow and half of it is ripped of which I didn't rip is off. And there is a cuticle there, the white thing i think, which has never been there. And my left toenail is also yellow and I quarter of it is ripped off, (not me ripping it) . And these are just the two big toes. What does this mean?Toe nail is yellow? Why is it yellow?
GROOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSToe nail is yellow? Why is it yellow?
it might be because u colored ur nails to much..Do clean it up using the nail color remover followed by dipping ur nails in limes.Once a week,poke ur nails with garlic...yes...GARLIC..it will help to hells any infections on ur finger nails..


lastly..try not to color ur nails to much..let it breath and have more oxigen sometimes
i think u r having fungal infection.....my cousin had sth lik dat n it was diagnosed as it....go 2 a doc
I heard that soaking your nails in peroxide for 10min and rubbing on your nails while soaking will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment